[stunnel-users] Authenticate both client and server?

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Fri Nov 20 09:07:09 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 17:00:24 +0000, Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> [..]
> I would like to reach some understanding about ssl certs usage so it would be
> possible to make both client and server to authenticate themselves.

Kārlis,

if you are looking for an introduction to SSL and certificates, you
may look at the "SSL Certificates HOWTO", e.g. at
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/SSL-Certificates-HOWTO/.

For help on setting up stunnel, read the stunnel man page, e.g. at
http://www.stunnel.mirt.net/static/stunnel.html.

You might also look at the other documents on the "Documentation" page
at http://www.stunnel.mirt.net.

HTH,

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany