[stunnel-users] persistent SSL connection

Dorai Ashok doraiashok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:18:04 CET 2009

Pierre, Peter, Aron,

Thanks for all the responses.

I now have a better understanding of the main usecase for stunnel. In our
particular case, We need the connection multiplexing since we cannot
maintain a persistent connection to the stunnel client and we cannot afford
to create a new SSL connection for every new connection to stunnel client.

So, we will probably go with SSH tunneling.

-Dorai

PS: My emails to the mailing list get blocked by a spam blocker so you might
not see this message in the mailing list archives.