[stunnel-users] 1 server and more desktops

aaa aaa miamia at inMail.sk
Sun Jun 7 18:46:08 CEST 2009

hello Christophe,

thanks for your answer. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Well, I just wanted to ask if it is able to set stunnel for working with more certificates? So it means that I don't want to have secured tunnel between remote and local computer only but also between one remote and many local computers with more certificates? Every local computer should have own certificate.

Is this possible?

thank you.