[stunnel-users] Stunnel listen on different ports

Noel Sanchez noel at lighthouselane.org
Tue Jul 21 22:23:41 CEST 2009

I have had a working stunnel conf for much time, very happy with it.

[stunnel]
accept = 0.0.0.0:30000
connect = 192.168.27.102:8000

I have stunnel listening on port 30000 and then sending to 192.168.27.102
on port 8000. Works good.

I now want to add more listening ports to stunnel, like so:

[stunnel]
accept = 0.0.0.0:30000
connect = 192.168.27.102:8000
accept = 0.0.0.0:30006
connect = 192.168.27.102:8006

When I do this, stunnel only binds to 30006, per my log file:
stunnel bound to 0.0.0.0:30006

And when I do a netstat -vatn:
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:30006               0.0.0.0:*
 LISTEN

It is not listening on port 30000 anymore. I'd like to accepts connections
on many different ports, then send accordingly. Can I do this? Why does
stunnel only listen to one port when I add more accept lines in its
config?

Noel