[stunnel-users] Use stunnel through firewall for home Web server?

Bill Eldridge dcbill at volny.cz
Fri Jan 23 15:04:14 CET 2009

I was interested in whether there's a simple
way to have stunnel redirect traffic from a public Web browser/port
to my home Web browser behind my DSL firewall
(no ports opened/forwarded for incoming connections on the router,
only outgoing-initiated)

I scanned old posts but didn't find anything that quite fit -
references are usually for people who want to get out from behind
a firewall, not publish sites publicly from behind (i.e. externally
initiated clicks)