[stunnel-users] Stunnel New User

David Aitchison Daitchison at Integria.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 11:22:03 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a potential use for Stunnel on a project I am working on.

Excuse the perhaps very silly questions, this is all new to me.

I have read through the manual, and understand that Stunnel can either
be run from the command line ad-hoc or as an application using the
stunnel.conf configuration file.

If I have Stunnel running on the server, does this mean that all mails
that leave that server will be SSL encrypted? I have a requirement to
send mails out over SSL, but my application doesn't support that, it
does support sending out over standard SMTP port 25, but I need it to
use port 465?

Thanks in advance,

David Aitchison