[stunnel-users] stunnel client connecting to host with dynamic

Adamson H adamson at polycastle.3322.org
Tue Feb 10 16:08:36 CET 2009

Hi, I have named local resolver enabled on the stunnel client (FreeBSD
7.0). I did a test on the client and found there was no problem with the
local resolver.

1. on the stunnel client: dig hostname.dynaip.org --> points to the
correct IP of the stunnel host
2. restart ppp on stunnel host to get a new IP
3. on the stunnel client: dig hostname.dynaip.org --> points to the
updated IP of the stunnel host

I tested ftp service on the stunnel host without going through stunnel,
and it worked before and after the IP change.

Regards,
Adamson H