[stunnel-users] Proxy support in configuration file?

Reinier van der Gugten info at rgit.eu
Wed Nov 19 10:46:09 CET 2008

Is there proxy support for Stunnel, and if so, how do I specify the
proxy server in the configuration file?

If it is not supported, can you give me a price estimate on what it
would cost to add it?

Greetings,

Reinier.

E.g. I want to connect to an external location at: Myserver.com:443 The
proxy is at: CustomerProxy:8080 And my application runs at the customer
talking to: localhost:1433 The proxy does not require authentication.

Looking at the docuemtation you linked me I found this example:
	CONNECT server.example.com:80 HTTP/1.1
	Host: server.example.com:80
	Proxy-Authorization: basic aGVsbG86d29ybGQ=

Using my addresses, where goes what?
	CONNECT CustomerProxy:8080 HTTP/1.1
	Host: Myserver.com:443
//	Proxy-Authorization: basic aGVsbG86d29ybGQ=

Kind regards,

Reinier