[stunnel-users] Help - Getting stunnel compiled on windows and using a patch

Reinier van der Gugten info at rgit.eu
Wed Nov 12 17:50:03 CET 2008

Hello,

I am trying to compile STunnel. I'd rather not, but the pre-compiled
version does not support a proxy server.
So I hop you will be able to help me, or point me to a good howto on how
to compile stunnel using windows and a patch from the patch-list. Or
does someone have a compiled (windows) version with proxy support? If
so, please mail it to me.

Or tell me where to find more detailed information pls. - Next thing I
will try is to install linux on a computer in order to try it that
way...

Greetings,

Reinier.