[stunnel-users] Wrapping a mail client - multiple servers

Daniel James gmane.junk001 at sonadata.co.uk
Wed May 21 15:39:42 CEST 2008

In article <f75f1bbe24d5b4d92436674e09553d4d at mirt.net>, Michał
Trojnara wrote:
> Please Read The Fine Manual:
> http://stunnel.mirt.net/static/stunnel.html
>
> Also see the sample configuration file bundled with stunnel.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have done those things (of course) but I don't seem to see an answer
to my question there.

Note that what I am asking here is about proxying multiple servers
using the *same* protocol -- I'm not asking about (say) proxying both a
single POP3S server and a single SSTMP server. How to do /that/ is
clearly documented.

What I'm asking is ...

Can I, for example, put multiple [SSMTP] sections and multiple [POP3S]
sections in one stunnel.conf?

or can I, for example, specify multiple "accept =" and "connect ="
pairs in the same stunnel.conf?

Cheers,
 Daniel.