[stunnel-users] Reg:IPV6 support on stunnel

Sandhya sandhyar at amiindia.co.in
Wed May 14 15:13:59 CEST 2008

Hi,
    I am newbie to stunnel.As mentioned in some of your posts i just gone through ..how to enable ipv6 support.
While configuring i did the same by giving the following command.

./configure --enable-ipv6
make
make install

and i ran stunnel which listens at some port and i have my own server which listens for stunnel.

I have enabled IPV6 ip When my client tries to connect to my ipv6 ip and the port(stunnel listens) where my it is listening...Its failed to connect.

Could you please throw some light on how to enable IPV6 support for stunnel apart from what i tried.

Thanks in advance
Sandhya