[stunnel-users] launch stunnel server daemon from php?

Wesley Kenzie wkenzie at gmail.com
Sat May 3 01:27:04 CEST 2008

No, that does not work either.

I can get stunnel to start fine outside of php, but not as an exec or
shell_exec from within a running script, or even from within php -a
interactively.

I can get other programs to work fine this way, so it is specific to the
stunnel executable as best I can tell.

I have tried running various forms of bash scripts too, but none do any
better.

Ideas?

. . . . .
Wesley