[stunnel-users] launch stunnel server daemon from php?

Wesley Kenzie wkenzie at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:19:38 CEST 2008

I am having problems launching stunnel from a php "exec" command.  I would
like to have it launch as a server daemon and then have the exec command
return control to the php script.  The best I have been able to do is launch
it in foreground with a command like "/usr/local/bin/stunnel
/etc/stunnel/test.conf &" but control never returns to the php script.

I do not want to use inetd mode, and would prefer to specify command line
arguments, but I see they are no longer available in version 4.

Any ideas?

. . . . .
Wesley Kenzie
wkenzie at gmail.com