[stunnel-users] Enhancement request - Increase thread stack size

Mccue, Richard Alan richard.mccue at hp.com
Wed Mar 26 00:10:50 CET 2008

I load an engine into Stunnel to access the private key. The engine loads without incident, but Stunnel consistently aborts when creating a session with the first peer because the thread stack is too small.

I rebuilt Stunnel 4.21 on my test machine after increasing the stack size parameter and it fixed the problem. Here is the diff:
# diff -b common.h common.h_orig
33c33
< #define STACK_SIZE      32768*4
---