[stunnel-users] Username authentication

Joe Kemp jkemp at capwin.org
Fri Mar 7 16:40:57 CET 2008

I should not have said I am using client certificates.  I tested them and verified I can authenticate with them.  However, I do not want to deploy a PKI with the current application.  I need to authenticate users against an existing LDAP server using username and password.

It looks like a lot is already there.  Basically I want to do something like the connect protocol option.  I will probably just add a new protocol called ldap or something like that.  I see the TODO list includes replacing protocol.c with a scripting engine.  That would be perfect.