[stunnel-users] client-server tunnelling

Pietro Di Primo pietro.diprimo at ct.infn.it
Wed Jul 9 13:26:03 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a client server application, and want to tunnel it in this way:
a script select a free port in a random way, write the stunnel.conf file.
with "accept=<the_found_port>" and "connect=<my_server>" and run my client
application passing to 127.0.0.1:<the_found_port> as server address.
The problem is that i need to be sure that no other client or user can
access <the_found_port> while the application is running.
I guess that it should be possible to do it, but i wasn't able to.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

--
---

Ing. Pietro Di Primo
INFN - Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
Grid Computing Research Area
Via S. Sofia 78                     95123 CATANIA (Italy)
Voice  : +39 095 378-5446/5517
Fax.   : +39 095 378 5518
Mobile : +39 320 8591527
E-mail : pietro.diprimo at ct.infn.it