[stunnel-users] stunnel with Fedora core

Andy theands at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:40:27 CET 2008

Hello everyone

I am trying to configure stunnel on a Fedora Core machine, but have had
little luck. The below configuration is in the /etc/stunne/stunnel.conf.

I want this machine to send encrypted data to another machine via stunnel.
My knowledge of stunnel is quite limited.

chroot = /home/stunnel
pid = /stunnel.pid
setuid = stunnel
setgid = stunne;

debug = 7
output = /var/log/messages

client = yes

[ldap]
accept = 389
connect = ldap.example.com:636

I have been told that this command will work.
stunnel -c -d ldaps -r <LDAPSERVER>:ldaps

This command does work under debian but does not work under fedora core.

Can anyone help me with this?
--
REGARDS,
Andy