[stunnel-users] Validation of certificate

Edouard Dessioux edessioux at tibco.fr
Wed Feb 13 09:45:02 CET 2008

Thanks for your quick answer.
Just to be clear, this means that all my user certificates should be (or at least accessible) on the stunnel server. That may not be what we want.

For the sponsoring, you must know that Tibco.fr is not the same as Tibco.com, the software company. But I'll whisper the idea to my boss and see what it become. Does this means that the way I intended to do it made a sense for you ?

 Edouard DESSIOUX
 Directeur de Projets
Tibco Mobile
 3, rue Danton – 92240 Malakoff
 Tél : +33 (0)1 55 58 04 59 - Fax : +33 (0)1 55 58 03 89 – Mob. +33 (0)6 34 02 61 54
 E-mail : edessioux at tibco.fr – www.tibcomobile.fr
Faites un geste pour la planète, n'imprimez ce message que si nécessaire.