[stunnel-users] Stunnel Problem - 935 Maximum connections on Windows

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Wed Feb 6 22:09:19 CET 2008

On 2008-02-06, at 19:06, Iain @ Mobile777 wrote:
> We have even tried running Stunnel separately on a Linux distro (FC4),
> with even less positive results.

That's strange.  I was testing stunnel with over 10k connections on
Linux 2.6.18.
You just need to make sure ulimit values (e.g. file descriptors) are
high enough.
http://stunnel.mirt.net/perf.html

>  _beginthread: Exec format error (8)
> Connection rejected: create_client failed

Fascinating.  What is the resource utilization (memory, threads, etc.)?
It looks like there's a limit of 1000 threads on your Windows 2003
server.

Best regards,
	Mike (the author of stunnel)