[stunnel-users] Wrapping a CherryPy server?

Lucas Burdick lucas at progressive-sealing.com
Fri Dec 19 20:28:18 CET 2008

Hmm, I guess I didn't send my previous followup to the list.  After setting the log to output properly, I was able to troubleshoot my problem.  The chroot directory was non-existent and therefore didn't allow my .pid to be created.  I have created the directory and everything now works as it should.

Thanks for the help. Sorry for the trouble.

Lucas