[stunnel-users] hiding a proxy that appear like a web server?

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sun Dec 7 16:37:58 CET 2008

Moin,

I want to use stunnel (in conjunction with prtunnel) to reach my own proxy
server out of a restricted network.

The normal stunnel connection works so far without a problem. But I am looking
for a possibility that this connection (reaching the endpoint of stunnel with
my proxy server behind) appears like a normal webserver (maybe with just one
simple index.html) to others.

Any ideas?
Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |