[stunnel-users] Disable libwrap at runtime?

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sat Aug 16 16:44:08 CEST 2008

On 2008-08-12, at 16:25, Jans, Kert wrote:
>   Is it possible to disable libwrap support at runtime?
[cut]
>   Is compiling-out support the only way?
>   I'd like to disable support in a pre-build version of stunnel.

The short answer is "No".

Why would you need to do that?  You can allow the service in
/etc/hosts.allow.  For high performance (e.g. thousands of new
connections per second) it's probably better to build your OpenSSL and
stunnel from sources, anyway.

If you still think you need it please try to convince me, so I can add
this feature in the next release of stunnel.

Best regards,