[stunnel-users] Verify=3 restart needed ?

Edouard Dessioux edessioux at tibco.fr
Fri Apr 25 09:47:12 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the repost, but in the web mailing list, my previous message appears weird, so I thought I could re-post it.

I'm using stunnel v4.16 on a Windows 2003 Server, and I'm working with stunnel in verify=3 mode.
I wanted to know if the stunnel needs to be restarted after a certificates has been removed ?
If not, how long is the certificate considered valid after the file has been removed ?

Regards,

 Edouard DESSIOUX
 Directeur de Projets

Tibco Mobile
 3, rue Danton - 92240 Malakoff
 Tél : +33 (0)1 55 58 04 59 - Fax : +33 (0)1 55 58 03 89 - Mob. +33 (0)6 34 02 61 54
 E-mail : edessioux at tibco.fr - www.tibcomobile.fr

Faites un geste pour la planète, n'imprimez ce message que si nécessaire.