[stunnel-users] stunnel-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 14

Menon, Sreejith Mohan sreejith.mohan.menon at sap.com
Fri Sep 28 12:49:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

What you have understood is correct. We are the provider of the Web
Service; and my requirement is something as explained below,

The end users are using a Web site and the data entered in the web site
will be converted to an XML file and send to the Web Service which we
have provided. The end users are using STUNNEL to encrypt the XML files
before sending to us. Hence, I need to decrypt the message and process
it. Hence, I think I need to use STUNNEL for doing the same.

Also, upon request from the end users I need to send some data, again it
is XML files; and I need to encrypt this using STUNNEL and send it to
the end user.

I am new to STUNNEL and went through the examples provided in
www.stunnel.org and didn't get a very good idea on how to get this done.

I hope, I am able to make it clear this time.

I was communicating through another email id till now
(sreejithmohanm at gmail.com). For our future communication, I will be
using the present email id. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks and best regards,
Sreejith Mohan Menon
Software Engineer
Globalization Services