[stunnel-users] Moving binaries to /usr/bin

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sat Sep 22 21:55:30 CEST 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 21:04, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> a) If I don't, I'll be breaking the LSB, and thus, Debian policy.
>
> Actually, the point of my mail was to see if I could stop carrying
> this divergence, by having the change incorporated here, upstream. I
> read your answer as saying 'no', and that's fine by me.

You're not very good at reading my answers.  8-)
In fact I'm likely to be convinced with reasonable argumentation.

To clarify "reasonable":
 - argumentation "according to LSB section x.y.z" or "this is simple, very
useful and unlikely to break portability" usually works;
 - argumentation "this is the code I need" or "it works on my x.y.z platform"
usually does not work.

Best regards,