[stunnel-users] A series of minor patches from Debian

Richard's Hotmail maher_rj at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:46:52 CEST 2007

Hi Luis,

[
I'll look into it. I think you *might* be asking too much, because if
you're talking to stunnel the other side might be past a socket type
that doesn't allow for oob data (a pipe, for example). Also, I need to
find out how this interacts with ssl.
]

True, the SSL i/o routines I've seen don't seem to have any provision for
handling OOB data. Having said that, the SSL standards that I've also seen
clearly state that OOB data *is*  part of the specification and *not* just
when "inlined".

[Anyways, I'll let you know what I find out.]

Thanks!

Cheers Richard Maher