[stunnel-users] A series of minor patches from Debian

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz rodrigo at nul-unu.com
Fri Sep 14 02:12:10 CEST 2007

Hello.

I have recently become the maintainer for the Debian package of
stunnel. During the adoption process I noticed a few things that I
think would be good to fix in the code. I will be sending the patches
to this list (unless a better place for this is pointed out) as
separate mails, to allow them to have individual responses, but thought
I'd better introduce myself first.

Thank you all,

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28