[stunnel-users] Using stunnel for RDP / Proxy / Firewall

Frank Garber garberfc at coolsite.net
Wed Oct 24 01:55:32 CEST 2007

I tried using the port you suggested and got the same result. I'm able to verify my firewall is letting the traffic through and that my ISP is not blocking the port by using www.canyouseeme.org . Again, all my settings work when I'm not going through the corporate firewall.

Can you send me your whole config file for both your client and server sides? I'm wondering if it has to do with my certificate settings.

Thanks,

Frank