[stunnel-users] Help using Stunnel-4.XX

InfotechCapital thebusybox at rainswept.com
Fri Nov 30 08:32:25 CET 2007

When setting up my own sTunnels to run VNC and OpenSSH, I eventually ran into
this page:
  http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/cgi-bin/fom?_recurse=1&file=28

...which led to this one:
  http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1677

...which, though the latter is for Windows, I found to be an EXCELLENT
explanation of the settings necessary on the server and client sides (and
just what's going on!). It's worth a look; just absorb the sTunnel talk and
assume VNC as your "third party app."

Also, while I understand that you're using sTunnel (and may be required to
do so), this article may be a quick-and-dirty approach to testing:

  http://scotgate.org/?p=222

Where again, VNC is just your third party application. In any case, I've
been working with sTunnel for a while now, so if I catch a response from you
I may be able to help.

-----
--
Kirk M. Schafer