[stunnel-users] Help using Stunnel-4.XX

Harmon, Paul paul.harmon at nscorp.com
Thu Nov 29 23:08:01 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

                      Well I know a little more now than before. The
version of Stunnel I'm using is Stunnel 4.05 running under Fedora 7.0. I
am trying to setup a test scenario at the moment where I am running a
stream socket between a client and a server, both mine since this is a
test scenario. I need thisese programs to connect over a secure socket
and the exchange of data is a custom application. I've read through
Barry O'donovan's article and that seems to give me the information on
how to configure and use Stunnel on the server side. It is not clear to
me yet, what I need to do to the client side. Is there anyone out there
who has done this type of thing and could give me some help?

                                      Thanks in advance,

                                                  Paul Harmon