[stunnel-users] More questions on RDP and port forwarding

richard.woodman at cox.net richard.woodman at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 17:12:46 CET 2007

Craig,
Thanks.  Are you advising that I put "client = yes" in the service declaration rather than the main configuration?  I already have "client = yes" on the client side (in the main configuration) and that line commented out of the server's configuration (I assume the default is client = no).

When I review the log on the client computer, I can see where it times out waiting on a response from the work firewall's outside IP address.  I do not see any connection attempts on the server side and both stunnel instances (client and server) have debug = 7 and logging to stunnel.log.

Richard

Try changing the client config to the following:

[rdp1]
client = yes
accept  = 4391
connect = <work outside interface IP>:44391