[stunnel-users] Certificate management

Algol Tradent tradent at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 19:02:24 CET 2007

Hello,

I would suggest finding a book on OpenSSL having a
good understanding of SSL would be helpful not only
for Stunnel but for any SSL-enable application.

In addition, I have found the documentation in this
page to be very helpful
http://sial.org/howto/openssl/
I think it would be a good point to start

:)

--- Koenraad Lelong <stunnel at ace-electronics.be>