[stunnel-users] Stunnel and Outlook Web Access Problems

Dan Vespa dan at sideshow.sytes.net
Sat Nov 17 18:20:59 CET 2007

I am trying to use the latest version of stunnel to connect to OWA. I
set stunnel to listen on port 80 (localhost) and then connect to
myserverip on port 443. I get the login screen but can go no further
after I Enter my credentials and Click OK. Checking the stunnel log
screen it shows that a connect has been made? I don't understand why It
won't connect any further?? OWA is on Exchange Server 2003 and I am
using Windows XP SP2. I have also updated to Open SSL latest version.

Thanks in Advance.

Dan