[stunnel-users] Stunnel on Freebsd not running

The Volo the_volo at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 15:44:53 CEST 2007

i recently installed the latest stable version 4.20 on a shell running
freebsd, i dont have root i had to install it on my account. Compile was
successfull, i renamed the default stunnel.conf.. and edited it, i am
running stunnel as a client and added this line at the end of stunnel.conf:

[eggdrop]
accept = 127.0.0.1:12345
connect = irc.efnet.net:6667

when i run stunnel it doesnt do nothing besides sending me to a new bash
command line..

[volo at partyline (~/)]$ /home/volo/stunnel/sbin/stunnel
/home/volo/stunnel/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
[volo at partyline (~/)]$

I type ps -x to see if stunnel is running but i dont see it on the list and
no pid file exist either.

Any ideas on how i can fix this ? i dont see what i am doing wrong trying to
run stunnel..

Trying to run stunnel to connect to irc and my eggdrop to connect to stunnel
access ip:port

thanks