[stunnel-users] Automatically Stopping Stunnel

Brian Mander bmander at omnihotels.com
Thu Jul 19 14:54:26 CEST 2007

We have stunnel configured to accept connections on a port from an
outside company and forward it to a port where we have a tcplistener set
up.  The problem is that if our tcplistener goes down the company
sending us info does not have their software configured to know if we
get their info or not.  Is there a way to stop allowing connections or
shut stunnel down if it can not connect to the port.  I hope this is
enough information.

Brian Mander

Programmer Analyst II

Omni Hotels

(402) 952-6564

bmander at omnihotels.com <mailto:bmander at omnihotels.com>

Learn more about Omni Hotels sensational summer vacation packages
<http://www.omnihotels.com/exclusiveoffers/summer07.aspx>  ideal for
exploring great destinations with family and friends.