[stunnel-users] stunnel on windows 2003

John M. Andre John at MontgomerySoftware.com
Fri Jul 6 22:12:40 CEST 2007

I've looked around the site, through the help file, and through the
archives but I still can't find the answer to my question. I hope
someone on this list can give me some insight.

I am new to SSL but I have a brand new server and I'm trying to set it
up to use stunnel to secure communications over POP, IMAP, SMTP, etc.
However, as I look through the documentation, it is clearly written for
unix admins. Is there anything that will guide someone how to setup
stunnel on windows? Ideally a step-by-step but anything would be nice.

Thanks,
John