[stunnel-users] How is stunnel started ? / Searching stunnel service name

Ben Stover bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 22:52:51 CET 2007

Hmm that is very curious.

I investigated now all runnig services and did not found the stunnel service.
The only reason I can find for this is that the service name does not contain
"stunnel" in its name. How is it called otherwise?

My services here (under Win2000) are (when I type "net start" at the command prompt):

   Alerter
   AVK Monitor
   AVK Service
   AVKProxy
   COM+ Event System
   Computer Browser
   DHCP Client
   Distributed Link Tracking Client
   Event Log
   IPSEC Policy Agent
   Logical Disk Manager
   MGABGEXE
   Network Connections
   PDFCreatorMessages
   PDScheduler
   Plug and Play
   Print Spooler
   Protected Storage
   Remote Access Connection Manager
   Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
   Remote Registry Service
   Removable Storage
   RunAs Service
   Security Accounts Manager
   Server
   Still Image Service
    System Event Notification
   Task Scheduler
   TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service
   Telephony
   Washer AutoComplete
   Windows Management Instrumentation
   Windows Management Instrumentation Driver Extensions
   Workstation

Is it IPSEC Policy agent the service for stunnel ?
Regards
Ben