[stunnel-users] Error I am receiving in stunnel logfile

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Jan 18 21:10:56 CET 2007

Hello Everyone,

remote socket: Addr family not supported by protocol (66)

I have been using this for a while but I had to transfer to a new
machine (AIX 4.3 to 5.3) and had to recompile my software and get a
newer stunnel.  My version is stunnel-3.8p4:

My .conf file is:

output = /tmp/stunnel.log
debug = 5
RNDfile = /visanet/ssl/stunnel.rnd
RNDoverwrite = yes
client = yes
connect = ssllab.pgs.wcom.net:443
sslVersion = SSLv2
cert = /visanet/ssl/stunnel.pem
EGD = /etc/egd-pool

My guess is that this is something really stupid I am doing, but it
is not obvious.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Eric

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

Note the change in the domain from vicspdi.com to vicsmba.com !!!!

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicsmba.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/corvairs.html

My younger brother Martin has started a very serious car company.  A
hot rod (very fast) electric roadster is the first offering.  The
chassis is built by Lotus to their specs.  Check it
out:  http://www.teslamotors.com