[stunnel-users] How to distinguish between two different directions/SSL-POP3 mail accounts ?

Ben Stover bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 12:21:22 CET 2007

Hello,

assume I have two different eMail accounts which I want to access thourgh SSL/stunnel

Currently I access successfully the first mailbox through the ports

1109

and

259

Now I want to access another mail box on another mail server.

If I direct now sends and receives to the same port then stunnel would not know
with which mail server it show talk.

Do I have to setup different ports for different mail servers in the conf file ?

Or is there another trick to split a single port traffic ?

Regards
Ben