[stunnel-users] URL changes in browser to http from https

Casey Rayman casey.rayman at d2sc.com
Mon Jan 8 17:49:08 CET 2007

I figured it out. The webserver was redirecting me to the index.html
page so that is where the protocol was getting changed.

So now the question changes.  Is there a function in stunnel for URL
rewriting?  In otherwords the webserver sends back "redirect yourself to
http:// but stunnel intercepts that before it gets back to your browser
to keep the connection secure?

Thanks,

Casey