[stunnel-users] RE: Stunnel Forks Out of Control

Duncan Brown duncan at baldhead.com
Fri Feb 23 22:32:29 CET 2007

Hi all,

  Ok, I've gone through my last log file for when this issue happens.
There's "1130 finished (2 left)" (where 1030 is the port we're listening on)
at 10:22am, for example.  Then, the next "1130 finished" doesn't happen for
about another 20 minutes (which is weird), and then says, "1131 finished
(124 left)".  It's at this point that a lot of "connection reset by peer"'s
happen and "0 bytes sent to SSL" also happen.  It looks as though there are
a bunch of connections being accepted but not handled.  Can anyone assist?
The debug level 7 log file is available if necessary.  Thanks again, guys.

Cheers,

Duncan