[stunnel-users] Can stunnel be configured to listen for multiple IP addresses and access different email hosts?

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Fri Dec 21 07:55:08 CET 2007

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, David Goldstein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I also need stunnel to listen for a different IP address at the same time, say 127.0.0.2, and access a different email host.
>
> Is this possible?

Sure. From the man page:

       accept = [host:]port

           accept connections on specified host:port

           If no host specified, defaults to all IP addresses for the local
           host.

       connect = [host:]port
           connect to a remote host:port

           If no host is specified, the host defaults to localhost.

           Multiple connect options are allowed in a single service section.

           If host resolves to multiple addresses and/or if multiple connect
           options are specified, then the remote address is chosen using a
           round-robin algorithm.

Andy

---
Andy Dills