[stunnel-users] stunnel as ssh client and self signed certificates

san san sannec80 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:40:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was planning to use stunnel for my rdp based product.

I have several trivial doubts,but since i would be using the same in my
product. I would like to know following

1.Actually i want to use stunnel in the same way as ssh i.e Client
authentication only , i don't want server authentication at all in my
client. So it is possible to not check any server certificate from client
side.
If i will be using client certificate

2.Is it possible to use self-signed certificate ?

I am aware of the drawbacks of using self-signed certificates but because of
some inevitable reason i have to use self-signed certificates.

I am sorry for my poor knowledge.

Regards