[stunnel-users] error 1703, service already exists.

Carter Browne cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com
Fri Oct 20 18:35:47 CEST 2006

Joop,

In Windows, install here means install as a service which only needs to be done once.  The install option does not start
up stunnel, it can be done by using the windows CLI command

net start stunnel

or will happen automatically when you restart your computer.

The TCP addresses and ports that stunnel processes are defined in your configuration file.

You can tell stunnel is working by either using the taskmgr (for all users) or by using the services management menu in
the administrative tools section of the control panel.

Carter