[stunnel-users] Trying to load stunnel sources

Nadav, Erez Erez.Nadav at verint.com
Tue May 9 10:21:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am a programmer and I want to compile the stunnel for windows
application in order to try to fix some non working TLS issues.

I having problem when accessing
http://www.stunnel.org/download/source.html address.

I have the following questions:

1. Where and How can I load all stunnel sources ?

2. How should I compile it on windows machine ?

3. How should I use the mentioned PGP key

Thanks

   Erez

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).