[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.14 died silently under traffic stress test

Zhuang Yuyao mlistz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 04:30:55 CET 2006

Hi, Michal

The gateway is running an embedded system, no harddisk is available, so
it is not possible to add more RAM or swap.

I think it should be caused by some un-tested/un-catched memory
allocation failure somewhere in the source code. is there any debug tool
can help for this issue? i tried valgrind, but valgrind was killed by
the kernel before stunnel for out of memory.