[stunnel-users] exclusively TLS

Richard Kotal info at waplikace.cz
Mon Jul 17 08:09:38 CEST 2006

Hey,

I had the same problem. I solved this problem. You must download my patch:

http://www.aolserver.cz/, or http://www.aolserver.cz/download/stunnel-4.15_patch.tgz

Richard Kotal

info at waplikace.cz
www.aolserver.cz
prepis.waplikace.cz
www.nvp.cz

/> I need to talk to a server that is requiring pure TLS. It seems that
> STUNNEL always starts with SSL. How do I get STUNNEL to start the client
//> //side conversation with TLS?
//> /
/> //
//> //John Moehrke
//> //Enterprise Security Architect
//> //GE Healthcare
//> //T 262 293 1667
//> //W126 N7449 Flint Road, Suite 200, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
//> / <http://stunnel.mirt.net/mailman/listinfo/stunnel-users>/John.Moehrke at med.ge.com <http://stunnel.mirt.net/mailman/listinfo/stunnel-users> <mailto:John.Moehrke at med.ge.com <http://stunnel.mirt.net/mailman/listinfo/stunnel-users>>
//> //www.gehealthcare.com <http://www.gehealthcare.com/>
//> //What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of
//> //the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must
//> //spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be
//> //spoken about.  (One Portion of the Hippocratic Oath - Hippocrates, circa
//> //400 B.C.)

 /