[stunnel-users] Proxy Support and 4.15b2

Ben Green awk at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 01:43:19 CET 2006

Greetings everyone,

I have been working for a few days with Stunnel and have been trying to get
it working with the proxy servers that filter all outbound traffic at work.
I stumbled across 4.15b2 today and was able to get it all to work well to
SSL enable telnet and fix through the connect protocol.  I plan to use this
in production if all goes well in dev, test, and qa over the next 2 months.

I was not around on the list when the announcement went out for 4.15b2 on
November 16th (found it in the archives).

I'll get to my point, now.

I am wondering how testing is going with 4.15b2.  Is it going to be released
as 4.15, soon?  Has anyone put 4.15b2 in a production situation?

Thanks.

Ben Green