[stunnel-users] exclusively TLS

Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) John.Moehrke at med.ge.com
Fri Jan 20 18:23:13 CET 2006

It is not the list of ciphers that I want to choose from. We are indeed
using a select set of ciphers and that seems to be working fine. My
problem is that when stunnel connects to the server it is trying sslv3,
and this causes an error as the server is only supporting TLS. I could
easily be wrong...

John