[stunnel-users] exclusively TLS

Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) John.Moehrke at med.ge.com
Fri Jan 20 15:43:18 CET 2006

I need to talk to a server that is requiring pure TLS. It seems that
STUNNEL always starts with SSL. How do I get STUNNEL to start the client
side conversation with TLS?

John Moehrke
Enterprise Security Architect
GE Healthcare
T 262 293 1667
W126 N7449 Flint Road, Suite 200, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
John.Moehrke at med.ge.com <mailto:John.Moehrke at med.ge.com>
www.gehealthcare.com <http://www.gehealthcare.com/>
What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of
the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must
spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be
spoken about.  (One Portion of the Hippocratic Oath - Hippocrates, circa
400 B.C.)